During Spring Break Scholars are invited to a 3-day College Tour visiting PU, BSU, Lincoln Tech, and ISU. This is an overnight trip where your Scholar will get a personal experience on each of the three college campuses. The trip is Wednesday, March 28th through Friday, March 30th.
- Cost of the trip is $30 (which helps cover meal costs)
- Food will be provided throughout. Scholars are encouraged bring extra money for snacks, food, and souvenirs
- IMPORTANT: Students MUST bring overnight items and clothes desired
- A packing checklist will be provided after the final selection of the applicants.
- There will be a Parent Meeting on Thursday, March 22nd from 6:45PM – 7:30PM. The meeting will take place at 528 EAST 56TH STREET, 46220 (this is just east of 56th and Central Ave.)
Please turn in this application by: Thursday, March 1st (upperclassmen due date)
TO REGISTER PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW & SEND IN AN UPDATED WAIVER via EMAIL OR TEXT BELOW:
IF you would like to pay via credit/debit card, please click the box below and follow the instructions for a donation to DREAM Alive.
ALSO: PLEASE DOWNLOAD and FILL OUT THE UPDATED DREAM ALIVE WAIVER FOR 2018-2019, send to email@example.com OR 317-445-9880
Below are 2 resources for Parents to pay special attention to for this trip:
Please Contact Charles Akinbola at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding the college road trip.