DONATIONS THAT CHANGE LIVES.
DREAM Alive's mentoring of at-risk youth, changes their lives by providing DREAMs for their future. We cannot achieve this mission without unsung heroes who contribute sacrificially to our mission. Over 98% of youth in our program are living below poverty, and need help from heroes to help them DREAM and change their lives.
A Few Key Notes:
- DREAM Alive provides 3 times more hours per week with youth than the Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- DREAM Alive costs about $300 less per scholar to mentor than the national average for mentoring organizations.
- DREAM Alive strategically utilizes character development to build our scholar's emotional intelligence.
- DREAM Alive strategically plans over 112 experiential learning trips in the community each year to expose scholars to new ideas, job fields, and areas of service.
- DREAM Alive does not rent office space, so the most of our money goes directly to serving scholars in our community.
These are just a few key numbers and notes about how far the impact of your donation goes. Thank you for considering to give to our mission to develop youth in at-risk community to become leaders.
How your donation is spent:
- $75 - Provides Food at DREAM Alive site for 200 total scholars.
- $750 - Provides support for 1 Scholar to complete the year long DREAM Alive mentoring program.
- $2,500 - Provides week long Summer Camp for DREAM Alive scholars.
- $5,000 - Provides College Road Trip for DREAM Alive High School Scholars to experience local colleges.
- $40,000 - Provides DREAM Alive program for 1 school site.