During Spring Break Scholars are invited to a 3-day College Tour visiting USI, IU, and ISU. This is an overnight trip where your Scholar will get a personal experience on each of the three college campuses. The trip is Monday, March 27th through Wednesday, March 29th.
- Cost of the trip is $30 (which helps cover food costs)
- Food will be provided throughout. Scholars can bring extra money for snacks and souvenirs
- IMPORTANT: Students MUST bring overnight items and clothes desired
- A packing checklist will be provided after the final selection of the applicants.
- There will be a Parent Meeting on Sunday, March 19th from 3:30PM – 5:00PM. Location will be announced.
Please turn in this application by: Monday, March 1st (upper classmen due date)
TO REGISTER PLEASE FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW & SEND IN AN UPDATED WAIVER via EMAIL OR TEXT BELOW:
PLEASE SIGN AND RETURN THIS FORM BELOW
ALSO: PLEASE DOWNLOAD and FILL OUT THE UPDATED DREAM ALIVE WAIVER FOR 2017-2018, send to firstname.lastname@example.org OR 317-445-9880
Below are 2 resources for Parents to pay special attention to for this trip:
Please Contact Charles Akinbola at email@example.com for any questions regarding the college road trip.