DREAM Alive's Community Day 2017 will be on June 2, 2017. This annual event is always a deeply meaningful experience and advances the vision of DREAM Alive by empowering our Scholars to be agents of change in the Indianapolis community. This year over 100 students will roll up their sleeves to organize and lead the project, working alongside a number of companies, their employees and community leaders to support the programs at Douglass Park in the heart of Indianapolis. A special focus will be placed on improving the football field that is utilized by the CAW football league. Our Scholars will pair with supporting companies to form teams and join together to serve the community.
• Bring the corporate, nonprofit and urban youth communities together to make a significant impact.
• Provide significant updates to Douglass Park and its football field.
• Raise awareness of the Indianapolis community and their needs.
• Provide a valuable service learning opportunity for DREAM Alive Scholars.
BUILD OUR COMMUNITY, BUILD YOUNG LEADERS.
Join us and work alongside Dream Alive scholars and their Dream coaches as we serve the Douglass Park community. Our day of service will have a significant impact on the CAW football league as they establish a home field that they can be proud to call home. There will be PR and marketing to the Indianapolis community through many local media outlets and we will mention all partners wherever possible.
Title Sponsor - $25,000
Site Sponsor - $10,000
Bleacher & Scoreboard Sponsor - $5,000
Supply Sponsors - $2,500
Transportation Sponsor - $2,000
Corporate Sponsor - $1,000
All Sponsorship Levels -
• Your organization's logo will be displayed at the Event and on the DREAM Alive website.
• Each team will consist of your company’s volunteers partnered with Dream Alive scholars. Your company name will be included in the team name for all social media, marketing materials, etc.
• Your employees will be able to participate in the service project.
Event Partners (financial gift)
• If you cant join us on the field that day please consider giving to our day of service.
• Certain of DREAM Alive's major corporate partners are recruiting other civic minded organizations to support this worthy event. These generous Event Partners will have their company names included as sponsors in all print and promotional material.
Team Players (in-kind donation)
• Project materials
• Food and drinks for the volunteers
• Marketing materials for event
• Gifts for volunteer gift bags